Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm closer...

...to getting USAKit ready for launch.

I have the freight all but finalised, I'm working on the administrative element of the website, getting my packaging sorted, getting my postal processes in place...its a fresh new time for me and I couldn't more excited!

My Facebook page has had numerous references to cancer lately and it has touched me and my family and friends more than I care to think about which is why I am passionate about having a philanthropic arm to my business with the main focus being on cancer. 

I know there are lots of cancer research and awareness groups available for people to support, my angle is little different.

I want to be able to give cancer warriors, those directly being afflicted by this offensive condition the chance to say..."F&CK Cancer...you won't beat me", to find their inner "William Wallace" to face the battle with as much positivity as they can, then mix that with some kick arse attitude...F&CK Cancer!

I am also completely aware of the sensitivities people have to the "F" word however to give an example from the extensive interpretation of the word, I am not using the word to offend, it is like this:


Once, on a misty Scottish airfield, an airman was changing the magneto on the engine of a Wellington bomber. Suddenly his wrench slipped and he flung it on the grass and snarled, "Fuck! The fucking fucker's fucked." The bystanders were all quite well aware that he had stripped a bolt and skinned his knuckles.

So please "bystanders", please understand the word F&CK in this instance isn't meant to offend anyone, it's a strong way for those suffering to wave their hands about and tell cancer and the treatment they have to endure, what they really think of it...

Look after yourselves...kisses and love and thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment