Wednesday, January 28, 2015

AUD -v- USD

Oh my...with the fluctuating AUD against the USD it seems all things US Made is proving to be just a great idea!  

But without wanting to let this dream go...I changed the focus a little!  

I'd been liaising and getting samples made from a China source which have come back really awesome, but I find I have the same problems with the exchange rate.  All things are paid for in USD so while the items appears to be competitive, price wise, once all the conversions are made and I consider the current retail market, the problem remains the same!

MMmmmm, retail is a tough competitive business!  Especially a small business, buying power is everything in this trade!

So again, not wanting to let the dream go I find myself sitting here contemplating my next move!

With my babies back at school today, I now have the time to reflect and consider what it is exactly I do do next...




No comments:

Post a Comment