Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Q&A Time

OK everyone I have a question for you...if you were going to promote a charity, several charities in fact, that rotated around all facets of a particular illness, with the primary focus being prevention via early detection and in order to do this there was a "swear" word...specifically the "F" word:

a: would you be offended?
b: would you be worried your kids were exposed to the "F" word?
c: would you prefer the "F" word be doctored to be less offensive e.g.: F&CK?
d: would you wear a tee with the new version of the "F"&CK word on it?

...all the while knowing that wearing such a tee would hopefully be bringing awareness to prevention via early detection????

It is bothering me because I have the devil in my ear warning me of offending the masses, yet I am so inspired and motived by the opportunity to be a vessel of awareness that the offensiveness of the "F" word is lost on me!

Please share your thoughts, CONSTRUCTIVE intellect and help me to make this accessible to every1.

Today while I was wiping the dishes at Susanne's wake, there was a conversation about why are so many more young women not recovering from cancer???  An excellent question and something I feel all young women need to be aware of.  So tonight I'll do some readying about the "WHY" and again if anyone knows something about it please share and enlighten, because lets face it, if this is the case, we need our young women to be AWARE and to PREVENT it from happening to them.....early detection is key!

Look after yourself...love yourself !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, I wouldn't wear the "f" word, and I probably wouldn't wear a modified "f" word either. But then I do have kids and I don't want to have to explain it to them. And I might not be your demographic, being 45+. But all power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bronwyn, thanks for your feedback lovely! Wish me luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete